Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Prepare Amazon AWS-Certified-Big-Data-Specialty Exam - 100% Success Guaranteed With Actual Exam Questions

The Amazon AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty exam AWS-Certified-Big-Data-Specialty is a 170-minute assessment with 346 questions. Likewise, the Amazon AWS-Certified-Big-Data-Specialty Amazon Specialty certification exam verifies the candidate's acquaintance and core understanding with the AWS Management, Big Data Platform and Data Analysis. 170 exam is associated with the Amazon Specialty Certification. 170 Exam helps you to upgrade credential, as the content is aligned with the exam topics;
  • Implement core AWS Big Data services according to basic architecture best practices,
  • Design and maintain Big Data,
  • Leverage tools to automate data analysis.
Case Study: 1
Case Study Name: Mix Questions
TabID: 1
Tab Name: Mix Questions
Tab Text:     
AWS-Certified-Big-Data-Specialty Mix Questions IN THIS CASE STUDY:

Question: 1
 
In regard to DynamoDB, when you create a table with a hash-and-range key _________________

A. You can optionally define one or more secondary indexes on that table
B. You must define one or more secondary indexes on that table
C. You must define one or more Global secondary indexes on that table
D. You must define one or more Local secondary indexes on that table

Answer: A     

Question: 2
Amazon DynamoDB supports these scalar data types: ______________.

A. Number and String
B. Number and Binary
C. Number, String, and Binary
D. Number, String, Binary, and DateTime

Answer: C     

Question: 3
True or false: In DynamoDB, it is up to you to manage the partitioning and re-partitioning of your data over additional DynamoDB tables if you need additional scale.

A. True, It is optional to re-partition by yourself or automatically.
B. False, DynamoDB automatically partitions your data and workload.
C. False, the table size is fixed and you cannot re-partition it.
D. True, AWS DynamoDB does the automatic partitioning and SSD technologies to meet your throughput requirements and deliver low latencies at any scale.

Answer: B     

Question: 4 
Complete this statement: "When you load your table directly from an Amazon ___________ table, you have the option to control the amount of provisioned throughput you consume."

A. Data pipeline
B. S3
C. DynamoDB
D. RDS

Answer: C     

Question: 5
In DynamoDB, which of the following operations is not possible by the console?

A. Copying an item
B. Updating an item
C. Deleting an item
D. Blocking an item

Answer: D     

Question: 6
DynamoDB uses _____ only as a transport protocol, not as a storage format.

A. JSON
B. XML
C. SGML
D. WDDX

Answer: A     

Question: 7
When you create a table in DynamoDB, which one of the following bits of information is not obligatory to be provided?

A. Units of Capacity required for reads
B. Range key
C. Hash key
D. Units of Capacity required for writes

Answer: B     

Question: 8
In the DynamoDB console, you can choose the ___ tab to view some key CloudWatch metrics for a selected table.

A. Browse Items
B. Details
C. Alarms
D. Metrics

Answer: D     

Question: 9
Which of the following statements is correct of Amazon DynamoDB?

A. Data in DynamoDB cannot be shifted to Amazon Redshift. Instead, data can be shifted to Amazon CloudWatch.
B. Every item in a DynamoDB table is identified by a foreign key, which allows you to quickly access data items.
C. DynamoDB does not support multiple native data types (numbers, strings, binaries, and multi-valued attributes).
D. DynamoDB does not have a fixed schema. Instead, each data item may have a different number of attributes.

Answer: D     

Question: 10
What kind of service is provided by AWS DynamoDB?

A. Relational Database
B. Document Database
C. Dynamic Database
D. NoSQL Database

Answer: D

For more Questions and Answers Click this URL:

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for providing your information, very useful to everyone keep update like with more things on AWS. Get more Knowledge on AWS Online Training Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete

  2. If you want to ace your exam by the first attempt then take help from AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty braindumps. I am saying so after a successful and satisfying experience with them. All the answers are to the point according to the questions. I feel lucky to find Dumps4download.us at the right time. I have passed my AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty just because of my right choice. I will suggest the same to all of you because it has brought me a lot of happiness and pleasure. I wish the same for all of you. My thanks are for the whole team of Dumps4download.us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Realexamdumps.com has really done an excellent job by creating AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty Study Material for IT students. I also used this reliable study material to pass my IT certification in the way I passed it. My thanks cannot do just with the work that has been done by the experts on this learning platform because it has done favors to so many IT candidates. I present my gratitude to all the designers of AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty Dumps Questions. My recommendations for all my friends are to use this handy guide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazon AWS Certified Big Data Specialty dumps helped me when I was having limited time to study. They gave me a full study plan and reliable exam study resource to make sure my success 100%. I prepared all the exam topics within short time and passed out my final exam at the first attempt. I am so happy for my success with Amazon AWS Certified Big Data Specialty PDF dumps material and will advise the same track for all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was able to do rapid preparation with AWS-Certified-Big-Data-Specialty question answers that saved my time and unnecessary efforts. I work through the course and secure grand position with high grades. I think Dumps4Download deserves thanks for boosting the career of so many IT students. I am feeling great after passing my exam with AWS-Certified-Big-Data-Specialty dumps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have immeasurable pleasure after getting amazingly good grades. I am thankful to Amazondumps.us form making everything so easy by providing BDS-C00 Dumps. I downloaded this compact PDF file on the suggestion of my close friend and then I knew about its real usefulness. It was my dream to pass this IT certification and it has been fulfilled by the help and support of the experts who created BDS-C00 Dumps PDF. I suggest the same material for all IT candidates.

    ReplyDelete

Tips to Pass 101-01 Riverbed VCE Exam Software With Updated Questions For Guaranteed Success

The Riverbed Certified Solutions Associate exam 101-01 is a 75 minute assessment with 231 questions. Likewise, the Riverbed 101-01 Rive...